Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:EPAM BatchLoader Sprint 33
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into FOLIO-snapshot as diku_admin; if you're already logged on, close the window and open a new session
- Go to Settings/Data import/Action profiles
- Click on an existing action profile
- Scroll down to the bottom of the action profile and view the associated field mapping and job profiles
- Close the new action profile (don't have to finish creating it)
- Open an existing action profile that has associated field mapping and job profiles in it
- Close that existing action profile
- Click "New" again to start a new action profile
- Scroll down to the bottom of the new action profile and view the associated field mapping and job profiles
- Same thing happens with associated action profiles on new/existing field mapping profiles
Expected Results: The associated field mapping and job profiles sections for new action profiles should always be blank, either when using the "New" button or when using "Duplicate" button from an existing profile.
A-M: New is working properly now. Duplicate still shows the related action/field mapping profile, but not the job profile. That may be OK, as long as the existing job profile never shows up in the duplicated action/field mapping profile
Actual Results: One an action profile with associated field mapping/job profiles is displayed, those associated profiles show on a new action profile screen as well.
Additional Information: See attached video.