Purpose: To fill in the details of the job profile. Part 6 is adjusting the Overview section of the View details pane for Job profiles
As a staff person viewing job profiles
I want to see the associated matches and actions, in the structure and sequence they will be used
So that I can understand the scope of the job profile and how it will work
- The entire job profile details are shown in https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qkdghHe02_tnpMmEpVi8pdABhrR4VQqldZudUur1NOg. Only the screens relevant to this story are attached.
- Job profile sample date (with associated matches, actions, field mappings) available in this folder: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GU-trK7cpyz-hNaCt_R94NGj8KgDKiiK. This data is what was used to create the various sample data seen in Settings/Data Import for each profile type.
- Scenario 1
- Given the Overview section of the job profile View details pane (4th pane of the Settings/Data import/Job profiles area)
- When viewing a profile's details
- Then show the associated match and action profiles in the order and primary/sub-structure that was created in the Create/Edit screen for the job profile
- Show the match/action profile one-lines, connector lines, indentations, and "For matches"/"For non-matches" headers [even if there are no profiles under a match/no-match section]
- Do not show the trash cans or plus signs
- It will be similar to 01 Job profile overview.PNG without trash cans or plus signs
- Scenario 2
- Ensure automated testing coverage for this new code is 80% plus and confirm with screenshot