Purpose: To be able to assign field mapping profiles to action profiles
As a staff person
I want to be able to select the field mapping profile to associate with new or existing action profiles
So that I can create a complete Action profile
Note: Separate story for disconnecting and attaching a different field mapping profile to an action profile that does not already have one (
UIDATIMP-269) versus one that already has one (UIDATIMP-270)
- Scenario 1
- Given the need to be able to search profiles
- Then display a component search window similar to the attached 67b-Look up screen to select a mapping profile.png with these particular settings
- Default filter = Field mapping profiles checked, all the rest of profile types hidden, so that the user cannot accidentally pick one of the other profile types.
- List of field mapping profiles = same header, results list, columns, sort order as normal ("Field mapping" instead of just "Mapping")
- No filter on file extension, since the Action profile does not know about record types or file extensions. Just show all the Field mapping profiles.
- Search box at top left.
- NOTE We will use this same lookup screen in other areas, so we want to make it multi-purpose. If any questions about how to do this, Thunderjet has done numerous lookup screens like this and should be able to provide some guidance.
- NOTE In grooming discussion, we decided to keep this component in Data Import for now; if it needs to be centralized in the future, that will be a separate story.
- Scenario 2
- Ensure automated testing coverage for this new code is 80% plus and confirm with screenshot