Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.0.0
Sprint:EPAM BatchLoader Sprint 4, EPAM BatchLoader Sprint 5, EPAM BatchLoader Sprint 6
Purpose: To create the basic layout of the bottom half of the first pane of the Data Import landing page
- This story is only for creating the screen and the in-screen functionality. Any buttons or functionality that leads to different screens will be in a subsequent story.
- Complete list of landing page scenarios and wireframes in
- Review the existing Stripes components and use standard components whenever possible. If a new component is required, design as a standard Stripes component, if you think it will be useful for other screens or dev teams.
- There are a few small wording differences between the scenarios and the wireframe. When there is a difference, follow the wording in the Jira scenario, not the wireframe.
- Given the Data Import landing page:
- When viewing jobs in the Running jobs section (bottom half) of the 1st (left-most) pane
- Then the User should see this:
- A separate box for each job that is running (details in a subsequent scenario)
- Boxes should display in reverse chronological order, based on the start run time
- If necessary, resize the bottom (preview) half of this pane or include a vertical slider to accommodate the Running job list versus the Current preview list above it
- If no running jobs, then include text "No running jobs to show"
- At the end of this section, display the standard Stripes component with the (end-mark icon and text "End of list") so the user knows they have reached the end of the Running job list
- See wireframe attached
|Data Import landing page Scenario 10: First Pane Running Jobs Box||Closed||Unassigned|