It is required to create the subject component for Match Profiles Create/Edit form.
It should be based on Tree component (use it as tree / hierarchy structure implementation for Record Types). Tree component creation is defined in
It should comply to the following (as highlighted in
- Each of the "which type of existing record" blue bars should be a hot link, with the lines between them as shown on the wireframe.
- When the user clicks the existing record type, the screen changes as displayed in 22-New match profile 02.png with
Incoming MARC header on the left
- MARC Bib icon and bar below it, to the left of the existing record type it is being compared to in the right column
- Marc holdings should be MARC holdings (all caps for MARC)
- "Compare" between the MARC Bib bar and the Existing record bar
- "You are comparing to this record" message to the right of the existing record type bar
- For now the blue bar just appears or doesn't. Maybe allow for animation in the future.
- Once the record type is selected, that will also control the match details area below this component, but that is covered in