Purpose: To create the basic layout of the first pane of the Data Import landing page
- This story is only for creating the screen and the in-screen functionality. Any buttons or functionality that leads to different screens will be in a subsequent story.
- Complete list of landing page scenarios and wireframes in
- Review the existing Stripes components and use standard components whenever possible. If a new component is required, design as a standard Stripes component, if you think it will be useful for other screens or dev teams.
- There are a few small wording differences between the scenarios and the wireframe. When there is a difference, follow the wording in the Jira scenario, not the wireframe.
- Given the Data Import landing page:
- When viewing the 1st (left-most) pane
- Then the User should see this:
- Pane header of Jobs
- Button to the right of the pane header saying Manage [no functionality behind the button yet]
- The top half of the pane has a header of Previews (details in a subsequent scenario)
- There is a caret to the left of the Previews header, so that section can be collapsed and expanded
- The bottom half of the pane has a header of Running (details in a subsequent scenario)
- There is a caret to the left of the Running header, so that section can be collapsed and expanded
- See wireframe attached