Purpose: To have the icon and beginning of a landing page when opening the Data Import app
- This story is only for creating the screen and the in-screen functionality. Any buttons or functionality that leads to different screens will be in a subsequent story.
- Complete list of landing page scenarios and wireframes in
- Review the existing Stripes components and use standard components whenever possible. If a new component is required, design as a standard Stripes component, if you think it will be useful for other screens or dev teams.
- There are a few small wording differences between the scenarios and the wireframe. When there is a difference, follow the wording in the Jira scenario, not the wireframe.
- Given the Data Import app
- When a User clicks the Data Import app icon in the top menu bar of FOLIO (app icon may be in the 4 dot overflow menu on the right side of the header bar)
- Then the Data Import landing page should be displayed.
- See wireframe and app icon attached (use the blue and white icon, not the black and white one)
- Note: The page should contain just three empty panes. Content for those will be implemented in other stories