Purpose: To modify the Data Import landing page when a user clicks the Load MARC bibliographic records option on the Choose jobs screen. This option will be a (semi-hidden) way of loading a MARC file to Source Record Storage and have it create Instances based on the current standard data mappings. See
UIDATIMP-185 for details of this option.
As a staff person
I want to be able to monitor files of records that I have loaded via the caret option on the Choose jobs pane
So that I can understand their progress and success or failure
See wireframe 2-Landing page changes when caret import begins.PNG attached
- Scenario 1
- Given the Data Import/Choose jobs screen
- When a user chooses the Load MARC bibliographic records caret option
- Then return the user to the Data Import Landing page once import begins
- Scenario 2
- Given the Data Import Landing page
- When a user has chosen the Load MARC bibliographic records caret option on the Choose jobs screen
- Then adjust the Landing page in the following ways:
- Reset the upload pane (3rd pane) to its starting configuration (which allows for more files to be uploaded)
- And display the progress of the running jobs in the bottom section of the 1st pane.
- These jobs will bypass the preview step.
- Per Kate, there is a MOD story in the backlog to enable to progress bar for the running jobs.
- Once a running job completes, remove it from the running section of the 1st pane
- And move it to the top of the job log list in the 2nd pane
- Scenario 3
- Ensure automated testing coverage for this new code is 80% plus and confirm with screenshot