Overview: The 'Accepted values' dropdown lists for Acquisitions unit and Batch group are not in alphabetical order in the Invoice field mapping profile. All dropdown lists in field mapping profiles should be in alphabetical order unless otherwise specified
Precondition: There are more than 20 Acquisitions units in Settings/Acquisitions units, and more than 20 Batch groups in Settings/Invoices/Vouchers/Batch groups. When creating them, mix upper-case and lower-case, and DO NOT create them in alphabetical or numerical order.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into the application.
- Go to Settings -> Data import -> Field mapping profiles
- Click on Actions/New
- For FOLIO record type, select Invoice
- Go to the Acquisitions units field and click on the dropdown list. Review the sequence of the values in the list
- Go to the Batch group field and click on the dropdown list. Review the sequence of the values in the list
Expected Results: The dropdown lists for Acquisitions units and Batch group are in alphabetical order, with upper-case and lower-case in one intermingled sequence.
Actual Results: The dropdown list values display in the order in which they were manually created in the Acq unit or Invoices/Batch group settings. (In those settings though, they display in the correct order, not matter what order they were created in.)
Additional Information: See attached videos