Overview: The 'Accepted values' dropdown has a limit of 10 records, but it should show all values
Precondition: There are more that 10 batch groups in the app. Batch groups are created in Settings/Invoices/Vouchers/Batch groups. There are currently 14 batch groups in MG Bugfest
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into the application.
- Go to Settings -> Data import -> Mapping profile.
- Search the 'GOBI monograph invoice' mapping profile.
- Click on the '"GOBI monograph invoice' mapping profile from the search result list.
- Click on 'Actions' button at the top right of the screen.
- Select the 'Duplicate' item from dropdown.
- Click on the 'Accepted values' button in the 'Batch group' field.
- Pay attention to dropdown list with available groups.
Expected Results: All available batch groups are displayed in the dropdown list after clicking on the 'Accepted values' button in the 'Batch group' field.
Actual Results: The 'Accepted values' dropdown contains only 10 records in the 'Batch group' field after clicking on the 'Accepted values' button.
Additional Information: See attached screenshot
Note: Doublechecked the same dropdown list on the Invoices app Create/Edit screen, and all batch groups display properly