Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Originally reported for Holdings field mapping profile (which is not duplicate-able in the UI; changed repro steps to one of the default invoice field mapping profiles)
Overview: If a field mapping profile is created by duplicating one of the 'default' field mapping profiles - the 'enabled' indicator on various fields is set to false. This causes an error during the import, even if the field has a valid value
Current workaround: Create new profile from scratch, rather than duplicating a default profile
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into FOLIO https://bugfest-kiwi.folio.ebsco.com/ .
- Go to Settings/Data import/Field mapping profile.
- Find one of the Default field mapping profiles for EDIFACT invoices
- Duplicate the profile
- Fill in values for the required fields:
- Name: Change the name slightly
- Description: delete
- Batch group: Select a value from the dropdown list
- Vendor name: Click organization look-up and search for GOBI, then select any vendor named GOBI. Note: that should also fill in the Accounting code field in the Invoice field mapping profile
- Payment method: Select a value from the dropdown list
- Save the duplicated profile
- Open the Developer tools (in Chrome) by going to the 3 dots at the top of the browser window, clicking on them, selecting More tools, and then selecting Developer tools
- Refresh the page
- Developer tools-> Select the "Network" section-> find response with profile id-> Select the "Preview" section
- Verify that the "batch group" field contains "enable: true" for the selected value in step 4
Expected Results: The 'enabled' indicator on the added fields should be set to 'true'. In the attached screenshot, the marked field is Payment method, but in TestRail, we're using Batch group.
Actual Results: The 'enabled' indicator is set to false