Status: Closed (View Workflow)
The user is logged with at least the following permissions:
• Settings (Data import): Can view, create, edit, and remove
• Organizations: View, edit, create
The page for editing mapping-profiles is open
Created a mapping-profilese with the following parameters:
• Name: Test EDIFACT field validation
• Incoming record type: EDIFACT invoice
• FOLIO record type: Invoice
• Invoice date: Select Today from the dropdown list
• Batch group: Select any value from the dropdown list
• Vendor invoice number: Type "12345"
• Vendor name: Click on Organization look-up, search for EBSCO, and select any value
• Payment method: Select any value from the dropdown list
• Currency: Select any value from the dropdown list
• Invoice line description: Type "test"
• Quantity: Type "1"
• Sub-total: Type "1"
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Click on the mapping-profiles from the precondition
2. Click the Actions button->select the Edit
3. For each of the following fields, assign the value "test" (in quotation marks)
• Acquisitions unit: type "main"
• Bill-to name
• Batch group: type "FOLIO"
• Invoice adjustment (Pro rate)
• Invoice adjustment (Relation to total)
• Payment method
• Invoice line adjustment (Relation to total)
• And other fields with data validation
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page
5. Click the "Save as profile & Close" button
Expected Results: The user autofocused on a field with an invalid value after clicking the "Save as profile & Close" button. Focus prioritization works from top to bottom.
Actual Results: After clicking the "Save as profile & Close" button, autofocus does not work and the user's position on the page does not change.
Note: Autofocus works for required fields like Name*, Invoice date, etc