Purpose: To have a way to get back to the Choose Job Profile screen if the user navigates away from it before any jobs are previewed or run
Document with updated scenarios: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HunVHbmoH9mtmLmFS3XpzqogNpvuBOmXlnjvGd6yclM/edit. One of these is represented by this scenario.
- Scenario 1
- Given the Choose Job Profile screen:
- When file uploading is in process, and the user begins to navigate to another page in FOLIO (chooses anther FOLIO screen, or uses back button to navigate to Data Import landing page)
- Then a modal should appear, similar to the attached one, with the following details
- Header: Leave the page
- Text: There are unfinished uploads. If you would like to complete all uploads, press the "Keep uploading" button.
- First button: (white) Close and lose partial uploads
- Second button (blue - make the default): Keep uploading
NOTE Close button will also cancel/delete any unfinished uploads ; Keep uploading closes the modal and keeps the user on the same page