WCAG 2.1 AA compliance is a key requirement of the FOLIO platform. To support this requirement, please do the following
- Run the app through the Deque aXe compliance checker. Find plug-in here - https://ux.folio.org/docs/assets/axe/
- Since FOLIO uses rgb(a) so ignore the color contrast errors that Deque aXe may report, instead use the WCAG color contrast tool - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/wcag-contrast-checker/plnahcmalebffmaghcpcmpaciebdhgdf to identify any errors.
- Run both tools against all actions and screens one can take and view in the app
- No need to report datepicker and timepicker accessibility issues
- Create user stories to address errors in backlog