Overview: When we did the work on
UXPROD-137, then the appropriate dependency work outlined in UXPROD-1647 (umbrella feature) was not done. This lead us now to corrupt data when performing move of holdings and item.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into FOLIO Snapshoten as diku_admin, which is a user who have permission to perform move of holdings, and item
- Go to Courses, and select the existing course: Intro to Palaeobiology
- Add a new item with item barcode: A14811392695, and Resource title ABA Journal.
- Go to Inventory, and search for the item barcode A14811392695 using the item segment. See the result in the 3rd pane.
- Go to the Action menu, and select Move holdings, item to another instance
- In the search modal, just pick any instance record (here we use: The American Journal of Medicine)
- Move the item with item barcode A14811392695 on the left side of the screen to the holdings Main library on the instance on the right side of the screen
- Go back and verify the changes in Inventory - in both records
- The ABA Journal
- The American Journal of Medicine
- Go to back to the Courses app. Make sure to refresh, and then select the course: Intro to Palaeobiology, Course 24601, and now check the newly added item with item barcode A14811392695
Expected Results: We see the item is updated accordingly with the performed move of holdings and item done in Inventory, and item barcode A14811392695 is now associated with the Resource title The American Journal of Medicine.
Actual Results: The course: Intro to Palaeobiology, Course 24601, does not reflect the changed title (it's still The ABA Journal) as before the move of holdings and items.
Interested parties: Christie Thomas Kelly Drake