Overview: On an environment running Honeysuckle (@folio/courses 3.0.2), you are able to delete an in-use course type from Settings --> Courses --> Course Types. Once you've done so, the Courses pane of the Courses app begins crashing with a 500 error.
I replicated this on a local Duke environment as well as folio snapshot.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into an environment running honeysuckle as a user with permissions to the courses app, and courses settings.
- Go to Settings --> Courses --> Course types and create a new course type.
- Go to the Courses App and create a new course and assign it your new course type.
- Save the course.
- Return to Settings --> Courses --> Course types.
- Select the trash can to delete the course type you just assigned to the course.
- Delete the course type
- Return to the Courses app
Expected Results: The Courses app runs, and you can view the course you just created, with an empty value in the Course Type field since it's not required OR you should not be able to delete the in-use Settings value.
Actual Results: The Courses pane of the Courses app gives you a 500 internal server error.
Interested parties: Kelly Drake Mark Deutsch