Purpose: Check that the notices now sent for actual cost, do indeed appear correctly in the circ log. The circ log is populated "automatically", so there should be no work needed to make this happen.
- Given: I have returned a lost item, which was billed actual cost, and an adjusted f/f notice has been sent accordingy,
- When: I look in the circ log for that item or patron,
- Then: I see an entry for the notice:
- User barcode = the patron's barcode
- Item barcode = the lost item's barcode, with a link to the item
- Object = Notice
- Circ action = Send
- Date = Date and time the notice was sent from FOLIO
- Service point = Service point, where the item was loaned.
- Source = System
- Description = "Template: (Template name). Triggering event: Aged to lost & item returned - fine adjusted."
- Action = (erm, is there actually work needed for these options to appear?)
- Fee/fine details
- Loan details
- User details
- Notice policy
- Live version of template