Purpose: Delete a custom patron notice. Deleting does NOT apply to pre-defined (or out-of-the-box) notices.
Context/Stories: As an administrator, I want to setup patron notices, including name, description, active/inactive status and templates for email, print and SMS. Generally, notices include availability, courtesy, overdue and/or fee/fine notices as well as notices specific to other workflows, such as claims returned.
All notice mockups are available here - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jOPde19CbRRiNrx4sEPLX7oMV7m1lPgm. Attached mockups are relevant to this story.
Note: wherever an accepted UI pattern already exists, such as the Save button at top right, that should be implemented.
- Given view of specific notice selected (i.e., On hold - available) > down caret in pane header clicked > delete action
- Allow administrator to delete an existing custom notice
- NOTE: Custom notices are deletable, pre-defined (out-of-the-box) notices are active/inactive ONLY
- Also: Future reporting requirements might be relevant to how this is developed. There is a need to see which notices were sent to which patrons, or by patron, see the notices sent to them. Since admins can delete a custom notice, can the deleted notice be stored and retrieved for reporting purposes?
- Display confirmation screen with cancel and confirm options
Mockup(s): 8 Patron notices - delete