It was reported by testers and confirmed by the RA SIG that the "View" of the hold slip is not user-friendly. In order to remedy that problem, the following refinement is presented. This is the same pattern presented for the view of a transit slip (https://issues.folio.org/browse/UICIRC-76)>
- Given Settings > Circulation > Staff slips > Hold (view)
- When details are shown
- Then the following is shown as non-editable fields
- Active/Inactive status
- Toggle display with two modes is ideal:
- View with tokens (no HTML though).
- View with placeholder values for tokens (same as the preview modal)
- Note: If only one view can be supported for v1, then a view with tokens (#1 above) is preferred.
- And an edit button option is shown