Allow for optional wildcard barcode matching and disambiguation in circulation app interfaces if desired.
User story statement(s):
As a FOLIO administrator with appropriate permissions to modify circulation settings,
I want to enable or disable wildcard barcode matching for item-based transactions in circulation apps so that this functionality can be used (or not) as needed.
- Given Settings > Circulation > Other settings
- When the operator navigates to the settings screen
- Then a checkbox to "Perform wildcard lookup of items by barcode in circulation apps (Check in, Check out, Requests)" is present
- Given the presence of the checkbox
- When it is selected
- Then a settings flag is set that can be read by the indicated circulation UI applications