1. Snapshot is opened
2. User is authorized (ex. diku-admin/admin)
3. Apps is opened
4. Settings is opened
5. Circulation is selected in the Settings
6. Staff is clicked in the "General"
Steps to reproduce:
- Select "Staff" in the "Staff slips" block
- Click on the "Edit" button
- Click on the "Token" button on the toolbar
- Select several token (ex. item.title, item.barcode and etc.)
- Click on the "Add token" button
- Edit tokens in the column
- Click on the "Preview" button on "Edit" page
- Click on the "Print' button
- Pay attention to the number of page
- Click on the "Save&close" button
- Click on the "Preview" button on the "Hold" page
- Repeat steps 8-9
Expected Results: If a template is limited to a single page then the resulting slip should also be a single page, unless included data pushes it to a second page.
Actual Results: Two pages are generated, one containing the template data and a second blank page.
Notice: The same behavior we observe when we are in the 'Pick slip', 'Request delivery' and 'Transit '. When we change in 'Print' layout on the "Portrait" or "Landscape" we have the same behavior.