Overview: Originally reported through bug fest as an issue where after the user created a new template, they couldn't see the new template listed. She attempted a second time and the second time it failed validation saying that the template name already existed. See
CIRC-981 as duplicate.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Settings > Circulation > Patron notice templates
- Select "New"
- Create a template named "test" (complete all required fields)
- Look for new "test" template in list of templates
- Select "New" again and create another template named "test"
Upon creating any new template, it should appear in the list.
The newly created template, named "test" did not appear in the list of templates.
- Also note that case is not considered in validation of duplicate names but it should be. Created new bug for this.
- All template test cases were failed by original tester due to this bug. I left one remaining failed test case due to this bug.