When a POST request fails, the UI displays a JS alert followed by a red warning toast with no message. Ignoring the fact that the policy should save (which is captured under
CIRC-846), the UI should handle save-errors more elegantly.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into https://bugfest-goldenrod.folio.ebsco.com/
- Go to Settings>Circulation>Loan Policies
- Create a new Loan Policy
- Make item Loanable, but not Renewable
- Set Loan Profile to 'Rolling'
- Set Loan Period to something
- Set Fixed due date schedule (due date limit) to 'Includes today'
- Set Closed library due date management to 'Keep the current due date'
- Click on Save & close button
New Loan Policy is saved
Green success 'toast' appears
New Loan Policy is not saved
Instead, this error appears...
...and after clicking the OK button twice, the empty red 'toast' appears...