Integrate supporting of special keyword "Any" menu to location menu.
The full description and purposes can be found in the issue
Scenario 1: Any selection from Library menu
- If user selects Any from the Library menu
- Then the Location menu will display a list of Location Codes for ALL Libraries configured in FOLIO (essentially, it allows the user to bypass the Library menu and retrieve an unfiltered list of all available Location Codes)
- Then user continues to make selections from the Location menu as normal
Scenario 2: Any selection from a Location menu
- If user selects Any from a Location menu
- Then the rule that is written will encode the last 'non-Any' value selection made from a preceding menu
- e.g., in the attached screenshot, if Any is chosen from the Location menu and PER (DUK-WC) is chosen earlier in the Library menu, then the encoded rule would contain:
*Note: in Scenarios 4, there is no difference in the editor's interpretation of a rule, between selecting Any (interpreted similarly to a Boolean OR) from the Location menu and simply setting the rule to the value of a higher-level Organization.
***Note: See attached menu wireframes