SAME SCENARIOS AS WITH DECLARED LOST
- Given an item with the status Aged to lost
- When a user attempts to check that item out to a patron
- Prevent the check out
- display an alert
- Title: Item not checked out
- Body: <title of item> (<material type of item>) (Barcode: <barcode of item>) has the item status Aged to lost and cannot be checked out.
- Buttons: Close (default)
- Given the Item not checked out modal from Scenario 1
- When a user clicks Close
- close the modal
- do not check the item out
- Discussed at 2/14/2020 Core: Functional refinement about Declared lost. Restyling this would be fairly substantial given how the front end receives error messages currently (also has implications for translation).