Purpose: Display date and source for check out notes from Inventory when viewing notes in the action menu.
Story: As a circulation staff member, I want to be reminded of procedures or special instructions for the item as I check it out, so that I have the most important information at hand.
- Given an item that has been checked out, that has at least one check out note
- When the user opens the actions menu
- Then link to Check out notes (below Loan policy, above Change due date)
- Given the open actions menu for an item that has been checked out, that has at least one check out note
- When the user clicks Check out notes
- Then display the check out note modal:
- Header: Check out notes
- <title of item> (<Material type>) (Barcode: <barcode of item>) has <number of check out notes> notes.
- Table of notes, sorted by most recently added at the top
- Date (date and time added)
- Note (text of check out note)
- Source (user who added the note)
- The attached mockup shows the modal from
UICHKOUT-488; the scenarios in this story slightly differ because the item is not being checked out during this interaction.
- Mockup shows date column as center; date column should be leftmost column. Columns do not need to be sortable; no sort indicator should display.
- Most of this work is covered by
UICHKOUT-489; this only covers adding the date and source and sorting in order.