Purpose: Display check out notes from Inventory as the item is being checked out.
Story: As a circulation staff member, I want to be reminded of procedures or special instructions for the item as I check it out, so that I have the most important information at hand.
- Given an item that has been checked out, that has at least one check out note
- When the user opens the actions menu
- Then link to Check out notes (below Loan policy, above Change due date)
- Given the open actions menu for an item that has been checked out, that has at least one check out note
- When the user clicks Check out notes
- Then display the check out note modal:
- Header: Check out notes
- <title of item> (<Material type>) (Barcode: <barcode of item>) has <number of check out notes> notes.
- Table of notes,
sorted by most recently added at the topout of scope, see UICHKOUT-496
Notes: The attached mockup shows the modal from
UICHKOUT-488; the scenarios in this story slightly differ because the item is not being checked out during this interaction.