Purpose: As a staff member, I want a patron’s loans to be anonymized automatically, so that their circulation history is private & the library complies with regulations on privacy.
- Given an open loan, and Loan history settings set to Immediately anonymize closed loans
- When the item in the loan is checked in
- Then anonymize the loan
- Given a loan in the check in history that has been anonymized
- When the ellipsis (Action) menu is open for that loan
- Then link to the following:
- Loan details (anonymized)
- Patron details (for borrower of loan)
- Item details (for the item in the loan)
- New fee/fine
- Given a loan that has been anonymized at check in
- When viewing the user’s closed loans
- Then do not show the loan
Notes: Even when the library's policy is to anonymize loans immediately, providing a link to the borrower in the check in history can be helpful if they realize they need to communicate to the patron after checking the item in.