As a staff member checking in an item, I want to be able to add a fee/fine to the item from the check in screen, so that I don't have to go to a user's closed loan history first.
- Given that a user has checked in an item (and closed a loan)
- When the user opens the ellipsis menu for that item in Check In
- Then New fee/fine should display as the last option on the menu.
- Given an open ellipsis menu for a checked in item
- When the user clicks New fee/fine
- Then they should taken to the screen for adding a manual fee/fine for that loan.
Notes: A link for New fee/fine appears on a closed loan on the user's loan history; this story is meant to introduce the same behavior on the check in screen.
Screenshots attached of current ellipsis menu on check in (New fee/fine should appear below item details), ellipsis menu on closed loans for a user (which has the New fee/fine option), and manual fee/fine screen.