Workaround: The "suspended" Lost Item Fee and Lost Item Processing Fee (if there is one) remain suspended after claimed returned item is check in. Given they are "suspended", the patron is not being held liable for the fees. The library is able to waive the "suspended" lost fees to remove them from the "suspended" status.
Steps to reproduce:
- Login to Iris BugFest as admin.
- Loan an item to a patron.
- Allow the item to aged to lost and be billed a 100.00 set cost Lost Item Fee and a 25.00 Lost Item Processing Fee.
- Claim the item as returned in Loan Details, which "suspends" both fees/fines
- Check-in the item and resolve the claimed returned situation as "Returned by patron" or "Found by library" (doesn't matter which)
A2L Lost Item Fee changes from "suspended" to "cancelled"
A2L Lost Item Processing Fee changes from "suspended" to "cancelled"
A2L Lost Item Fee changes remains as "suspended"
A2L Lost Item Processing Fee remains as "suspended"