The scope of the story is to migrate to the new version of:
1. item.status.name has restricted to the following values:
- Awaiting pickup
- Awaiting delivery
- Checked out
- In process
- In transit
- On order
- Declared lost
- Order closed
- CB: Sounds like there may be 2 new item states (Received, Order closed). ecboettcher will confirm with the Acquisitions team whether they are actively using them.
2. Item.status and item.status.name are required now, no defaulting available anymore;
3. Array item.copyNumbers converted to a copyNumber;
4. Item.status.date is read-only field now and has date-time formatting now ("yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss.SSS+0000").
1. Array request.item.copyNumbers has converted to a single value - copyNumber;
2. request/loan.item.status.date has date-time formatting.