Purpose: In Honeysuckle, Data Import has implemented tenant-level settings for protecting MARC fields. Users editing a record via MARCcat should be able to tell when they are editing a protected field.
User story statement(s):
As a user editing MARC bibliographic records via MARCcat
I want to be able to tell that specific fields are protected by my library, but still be allowed to edit them,
So that I can be sure that I really do want to edit those fields even though they are protected
- Given the MARCcat bibliographic record edit screen
- When displaying tenant-level fields that are protected via the Settings/Data Import/MARC field protection
- Then display them like this Steph to talk with Kimie about design for quickMARC screen; try to reused for MARCcat screen
- But allow the user to edit and save them
- NOTE: MARC 001 and 999 ff fields should still be greyed out and not editable
Backend story needed?