Overview: When a user starts to type a tag into the tag box, any existing tags with that string show below. Tags that start with the string show first, in alphabetical order, and then tags that contain the string show below those, in separate alphabetical order. The start group of tags are showing in reverse alphabetical order, and this is reproducible in multiple apps.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into folio-snapshot-load as diku_admin
- Go to Inventory and search for the title Semantic web primer
- Assign the following tags (if they don't already exist, they will be created as you assign them)
- Then unassign all the tags by clicking the x next to each one
- Type i in the tags box, which will cause the list of tags beginning with and containing the letter "i" to display under the tags box
- Review the order of the tags in the list
- Go to the Users app, find a user, and do the same thing
- Go to the Orders app, find an order, and do the same thing
Expected Results: Tags beginning with the letter "I" are sorted in alphabetical order above tags that contain the letter "i" which are sorted in a separate alphabetical order below.
Actual Results: Tags beginning with the letter "I" are sorted in reverse alphabetical order. Tags that contain the letter "i" are sorted properly
Additional Information: See attached video