As a librarian
I want to delete a custom field
When I make a mistake when creating a custom field or the custom field is no longer applicable
- Delete option displays on a custom field
- If user clicks the delete option then a modal displays
- If the custom field has data stored then modal must inform user that data has been entered and saved. The user must have indication of the impact of deleting the field. That once deleted the data will be gone.
- If the custom field has no data stored then modal must state that no data has been entered and saved.
- Both modals should give the user two options 1.) Cancel 2.) Proceed with deletion
- Deletion will delete the field and any values set
- Deletion will immediately remove the field from the record type it is assigned
- May need to handle concurrent use issue