When sorting in modules that use SearchAndSort (such as Inventory), if the user has previously paged through multiple pages of a result list, all of those pages are re-requested with sorted data. The expected behavior is for only the first page of data to be requested with sorted data, since the current behavior could conceivably queue up hundreds of requests with 1 click.
- Login to FOLIO demo site and navigate to Inventory.
- Open browser dev tools to the network tab.
- Perform a search and scroll down to page through a few pages of results.
- Click a column header (such as title) to invoke sort
- Note from the dev tools that all page indexes are re-requested with sort applied.