Overview: Currently when a request times out during invoice approval action UI shows a "Invoice was not approved" error message. This can be misleading if the request just came back a little after the deadline. Ie. the invoice was approved but user now thinks they need to try approval again. When approving the second time a different error is shown because the invoice is already approved.
- User is logged into FOLIO as User X.
- Invoice and invoice line are created.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Click on the "Apps" button.
- Select the "Invoices" application.
- Click on the created invoice
- Click on the "Action" button in the third column on the screen.
- Click on the "Approve" item in the drop down list.
- Click on the "Submit" button in the pop up window.
- Try approval a second time if the invoice is not approved
Expected Results: The "Your requested operation timed out. Please refresh the page before trying the operation again."
Actual Results: The invoice does not appear to be approved after clicking on the "Approve" button and the "Invoice was not approved" message is displayed.