Overview: SearchAndSort component shows the wrong (old) entity in ViewRecord pane after new or duplicated entity creation/save.
Root cause: StripesConnect sends duplicated HTTP GET requests, first time with the right params set, second - with the wrong/old one.
Steps to Reproduce (for @folio/data-import app):
- Log into FOLIO-snapshot as diku_admin
- Go to Settings/Data import/Action profiles
- Find an existing one
- Duplicate that profile by going to Actions/Duplicate
- Change the name of the profile slightly, and don't change anything else
- Save the new profile
- Review the profile results list in the 3rd pane and the profile details in the 4th pane
- Check the network and redux tabs in chrome devtools to see duplicating Get requests (the 1st one is correct, but then second requests sends with previous profile's id)
Expected Results: Once the new (duplicated profile) is saved, the user should return to the profile results page, with the details of the new profile showing in the 4th pane. and Only one request with particular id should be sent
Actual Results: On the results page, the details of the new profile briefly show in the 4th pane, but then are replaced by the details of the original profile (which was duplicated from). And then it takes several clicks to get the new profile details to show. It happened due to extra GET request from stripes-connect with previous profile id (the wrong one). Screenshots are attached.
NOTE: The same thing is also happening in other profile types also, and should be fixed.