Overview: A MARC file imported fine, and the instance was created. I can search and find the instance in Inventory, but I can't view the instance details. NOTE: This only happens for 1 particular MARC record, which is in the attached file Match on URL2.mrc
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into folio-testing or folio-snapshot-load as diku_admin
- Go to Data import and upload the attached MARC file
- Click Actions/Load MARC Bibliographic records to import the file via the "secret button"
- Once the file has imported, click on the file name in the log, and copy the Instance HRID file from the 001 of the log details
- Go to Inventory, change your search to Instance HRID, and paste the HRID you copied
- Click on the title to view the instance details: https://folio-testing.dev.folio.org/inventory/view/a4e0c19f-a906-4f75-bf0e-f57e98d3e993?query=ted&sort=title
Expected Results: I can see the instance details
Actual Results: I get an error message
- Doesn't repro in Bugfest: https://bugfest-goldenrod.folio.ebsco.com/inventory/view/3b3cc9db-e3c6-444c-866d-4e21a089259e?qindex=hrid&query=ak00005285489&sort=title or in Goldenrod hosted ref env: https://folio-goldenrod.dev.folio.org/inventory/view/9c869e5d-5d2c-48ef-b541-d023ca639a8c?qindex=hrid&query=in00000000208&sort=title
- See attached MARC file and video. I was able to import and view other records, so I think there may be some characters in this instance's data that are maybe causing the error?
Works in Goldenrod, but does not work in Snapshot; seems to be related to
Possible fix If intended translation fails, show the raw text from the record