Usually in the three pane layout if the browser window is re-sized the panes resize to fill the full width of the window.
However, if the left or middle pane has been resized, and then the window is resized to be wider, the third pane does not resize to fill the space created by the resized window, leaving a blank space to the right of the third pane.
If you then resize the left or middle pane again, the panes resize correctly to fill the window width
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into folio snapshot/testing
- Ensure your browser window is sized so the width does not take up whole display width
- Navigate to Users, search for a user (e.g. Diku) and select user to open third pane
- Adjust width of left or middle pane (it does not matter if this is to make it more or less wide)
- Modify the Window size so it is wider
- Modify the Window size so it is narrower
On modifying the window size so it is wider, expected for panes to resize so they fill whole window width
On modifying the window size so it is narrower, expected content of the third pane to adjust to new pane width
On modifying the window size so it is wider, Panes remain at their current width leading to blank space in window
On modifying the window size so it is narrower, content in pane does not adjust to the new width in terms of wrapping & display
pane resizing issue 480p.mov