Purpose: To refine the styling of the controlled vocab CRUD component to get it ready so the tech team can wire it in (assuming any work is still needed there once component is created).
- Restyle the controlled vocab CRUD component (currently used in Settings for Patron group, Material type, Loan type and Address type) as shown in the wireframes here
- We can have the Add button just say "Add new" if that's easier that "Add group" as is shown in the wireframe
- Inactive delete icon will display when item can't be deleted due to it being in use in 1 or more records. In this case, hover text will read "<controlledVocabName> can't be deleted when associated with 1 or more <associatedRecordType>" (so, for example, "Patron group can't be deleted when associated with 1 or more users")
- Can we extend the component as-needed to support the Last updated and Number of <associatedRecordType> columns? These should be optional, as I'm not sure when implementation will be prioritized for the tech team.
- Should we add the confirmation popup to this story or should it have it's own story?