As a librarian
I want an indicator that more additional results will display on the results
Based on CU Boulder Accessibility testing, it was noted that there is no indication that additional results will display.
- Provide a visual indicator that additional results will display IF no results display in the user's current view.
- Ensure that a user that requires a screen-reader can hear that more results will be available (if not then we will need to create a user story specific to this requirement)
- If a user scrolls a results list and there is a delay in the display of additional results while in view then display the message [Loading More] with animation.
- Only display this indicator when additional results have yet to display on the UI
- NOTE: may want to leverage the Loading indicator that displays when conducting a search via Users App.
Given I have conducted a search
When I scroll the results list
AND there are no additional results displayed on my screen yet
Then display the animated Loading more indicator