(Overview: Table header and rows are out of alignment in users’ open and closed loans.
Steps to reproduce
- Log into snapshot-stable as diku_admin
- Click Users
- Find a user with at least one open and closed loan (or check out items and check them in to demonstrate)
- View user’s closed and open loans with all columns selected
Expected results: Column names and column contents are left-aligned and the contents of each column are aligned with the header
Actual results: For the columns Item title through Fee/fine, the contents are aligned with the left of the header. After that, the column contents and header are out of alignment. Deselecting and re-selecting columns also alters the alignment:
- Deselecting fee/fine appears to correctly align policies
- Deselecting contributors, renewal count, loan policy, location and loan date, then re-selecting loan policy and renewal count (in that order) also upsets the alignment of those columns.
(I haven’t tested all configurations of de-selecting and re-selecting columns - I’m sure there are other ways to change how well these headers and columns match up.)