Currently catastrophic error UI is "quite raw and unstyled right now with a verbose presentation of the error's cause that, while suitable for developers, is not for average users."
- Improve the catastrophic error UI
- Make it easier to return to the previous screen or at least default app landing page.
- Contact Filip on any questions related to design specs (including icons)
- If user clicks the [Return to previous page] button then the page should return to the screen the user was on prior to this error screen
- If not possible to return to the previous page then return to the app default landing page
- If error occurs and session has ended then return user to the FOLIO login page
- If user wants the technical details then make [View technical details.] a hyperlink
- If user clicks the link then display a modal
- The modal should be scrollable and allow the user to select the details and copy into an email
- Modal should display a copy icon/option so it is easy for a user to copy error message.