See also https://github.com/mulesoft-labs/raml-for-jax-rs/issues/398 "Java 11+ Support?" mentioning https://github.com/deduper/raml-for-jax-rs/tree/feature/Support.JDK.12%2B and https://github.com/aml-org/amf
Goal: Understand how the library can be upgraded to Java 11. This is for the FOLIO platform and required for Honeysuckle release. Support must be in place before modules are released for Honeysuckle.
- Research and validate potential solutions
- Present solution to Core Platform
- Get Core Platform agreement on solution
- If spike identifies several solutions then a document will be created for Core Platform key stakeholders to review and determine best approach
- AND/OR if the best solution is identified within the sprint that this spike is scheduled then this story will encompass implementation
Core Platform Key Stakeholders