RMB should build successfully when running mvn clean install using OpenJDK 11.
Currently it doesn't. It fails on aspectj-maven-plugin which is not yet version 11 compliant: https://github.com/mojohaus/aspectj-maven-plugin/pull/45
There may be other changes needed for OpenJDK 11.
Popular migration guide: https://blog.codefx.org/java/java-11-migration-guide/
- JAX-RS - build-time vs runtime - avoid bundling with runtime
RMB-233, create maven plugin (if easy to do, need to investigate) RMB-647
- JAX-RS - make JAX-RS OpenJDK11 compliant -
- Guava - Related to the JAX-RS issue. The explicit dependency in FOLIO code can be replaced by JDK standard functionality.
- Package requirement (can't share a package name):
- TBD - likely more to come.