Okapi 4.0.x is equipped with metrics for incoming and outgoing request rates and timers. These are important metrics to gain insight into the system. We need to install Okapi 4.0.1 or 4.0.0, and set up Grafana to plot the data points shipped from Okapi.
1. Deploy Okapi 4.0.1 (Martin)
2. Set up "okapi" database in InfluxDB
3. Run any test to generate metrics data. Create a set of Grafana graphs to show Okapi stats. Some graphs may include:
- A rates graph for incoming requests
- A rates graph for outgoing calls
- Response time graphs for outgoing calls
- A graph showing processing time, if there is such metrics
- A bar graph showing errors.