In case of breaking changes and hardware issues the index could be be corrupted.
- There should be endpoint to start reindex (one for all for all type of inventory entities)
- All data, that is in database should be indexed.
- Implement a new endpoint in mod-inventory-storage that will publish all instances/holdings/items to the appropriate Kafka topic. Holdings should be ordered by instance id, items by holdings id. The domain events should have REINDEX event type.
- Inventory data (instance, holdings and items) are indexed on initial load
- Count or records published to Kafka is provided