The current implementation of call-number browsing by all schemas allows mod-search to populate new rows from the instance level items if they have shelf keys between the found value by Elasticsearch and the next value.
- This feature must be configurable by the tenant
- It must be disabled by default
- Since this feature is controlled by the mod-search, there is no need to run reindex
- Make the population of call-number browsing rows configurable by the tenant
- Add tests that validates that this feature is disabled by default and can be enabled by tenant