Background: Catalogers want the ability to browse contributors that are stored in the Inventory instance record > Contributors section
- The browse list should display preceding, matching and succeeding contributors
- Contributors should be ordered in alphabetical order
- Browse by Contributor's name value found on an instance record (See screenshot 1)
- Must support placeholder for missing match (See screenshot 2)
- Highlight anchor result - the anchor result represents the query the user entered for browsing. It is typically the sixth result on the page (See screenshot 2)
- Pagination: The user should be able to navigate the contributors' browse list forward and backward 100 records at a time (See screenshot 2)
- Browse Response should include Contributor Name, Contributor Name Type, Contributor Type, and Total number of instances that have an exact match for Contributor Name and Contributor Name Type. (See screenshot 2)
- If the Contributor Name appears in the same instance record AND has the same name Name Type, just different type THEN results only count once.
- Clicking on the Browse result row should execute contributors exact match for instance results.
- Update mod-search documentation
- Example of Contributors browse (note Author is a Contributor) https://catalog.lib.uchicag o.edu/vufind/Alphabrows e/Home?source=author Browse: Dickens, Charles
- Official mockups https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iotJJkrKh6AthR-AuNPeg_BRwQvzfK-3
- Slide deck : https://ebscoind-my.sharepoint.com/:p:/g/personal/kgambrell_corp_epnet_com/EfiTebpWb0hLlVyB3l0nPWUBLqyW-sQcRrkx2R3UcK6Ytg?e=Hzu7Pa
- Confluence page related to matching https://wiki.folio.org/display/MM/Browse+contributors+-+requirements+questions