The purpose of this story is to create facets/filters that will provide a quick way to narrow down search results.
Following fields provide filter and faceted search:
- Personal name based on personalName and sftPersonalName a
- Corporate name based on corporateName and stfCorporateName properties
- Conference name based on meetingName and stfMeetingName properties
- Geographic name based on geographicName and stfGeographicName properties
- Uniform title based on uniformTitle and stfUniformTitle properties
- Topical based on topicalTerm and stfTopicalTerm properties
- Genre based on genreTerm and stfGenreTerm properties
- Other that would include all records that do not match above criteria
- Query returns accurate hit count
- Query returns only instances that fulfill selected facet
- Filter can be combined and represent logical conjunction
- If the value for suppress from discovery or staff suppress is set to undefined treat it as false
- Filters are part of the cql query and the fields which are filtered should be configured in mappings - TODO: do we need that specified for authority records as well?